Kirsty Wark

Earlier this week I was invited to the WilliamVintage press day at a secret location in Glasgow's West End. William Banks-Blaney had set up his latest trove of museum quality "mintage", all destined for the Sale on 4th July at Oran Mor.

Just as I was admiring the sheer volume of pristine vintage dresses hugging the four walls of the drawing room, I became aware of the excited chatter coming from the sitting room...

It was Kirsty, her daughter Caitlin and, of course, Will himself. I love that Kirsty does vintage and we were all in agreement about this 60's silk habotai number. Could see Samantha from Bewitched wearing this dress to a cocktail soiree.


Kirsty wore her WilliamVintage dress last night to present The Review Show on BBC2.


She also bought a maxi dress so perfect on her that I've decided to embargo my snaps of it until its first formal outing, as Rachel Zoe might say, it's ahhhmaaazing!

The WilliamVintage Scottish Sale is on Sunday 4th July at Glasgow's Oran Mor.

No comments:

Post a Comment