Asger Juel Larsen SS12 "We Live"



Possibly the most exciting menswear collection this LFW. "We Live" by Asger Juel Larsen.
  

Asger was a member of the short lived but incredibly influential MACHINE-A stable. It was there I discovered his highly professional work ethic also has a playful side... in the shape of a 'skull' safety mask and model Aaron Frew wielding an angle grinder in the store window.


We've been obsessively collecting biker patches and leathers here at OMARINA over the last few weeks, so this element really struck a chord.



It swells my heart to see garments like this, designed with genuine conviction and above all, relevancy.

The Asger Juel Larsen website.
Asger's blog.

Styling by Paul Joyce.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I'd made it to see this! I think the most exciting menswear show I actually saw was KTZ...although there was a whole lot of womenswear in there too.

    xxx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete