Victoria Bulmer Doesn't Drop A Stitch!


Victoria Bulmer's an artist who 'knits paintings'... in the words of Armstrong and Miller's RAF pilots, "Random!". But it was knitting paintings that got Victoria her BA in textiles at Duncan of Jordanstone in 2008.


She describes herself as "A Knitted Textile designer for Fashion and Interiors."

"My work is all 'intarsia' based. My textile designs originate from my life drawing where I create the most exciting abstract patterns, I then translate my colourful drawings literally into a knitted painting."


She also designed the 2009 Fall Scarf Collection for Tait & Style during a recent 6 month Internship.

"I really enjoyed my time with Tait & Style and developed so much."

Victoria starts her MA in Textiles at London's Royal College of Art this September.

No comments:

Post a Comment