Inverarity Fine Wines and Cigars


Dynamic duo Ross Buchanan and Peter Stewart enjoying a cigar outside Glasgow's Inverarity wine shop on Saturday afternoon.

If like me, you're partial to the odd cigar, you'll have a favourite place to score them. This is mine and by the looks of things, I'm not the only one with cigars on my mind today. 

Ross used to work here, he now takes care of Dakota Hotel's wine requirements and is smoking a Montecristo Open Junior Tubos.  Peter ("Petrus is life changing") Stewart is the Head of Retail for 'Inverarity Fine Wines and Cigars' and is enjoying a Montecriso Petit Tubos.

The Inverarity shop on Bath Street has a superb selection of fine wines but it's a cigar I'm after this afternoon so Pete tries to establish a suitable smoke from the humidor.

Something for the lady? 

What a beauty, never seen one as big as that before but the Cuban Partagas at just over 4" looks a more appropriate size.

My friend Omar told me last night that Glasgow is actually twinned with Havana!


Inverarity Wines, Glasgow and Edinburgh.

"Only fine cigars are worth smoking and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." Joan Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment