Bonus Aisle @ Recoat Gallery



Traipsing round the shops in the snow last Christmas Eve, I was royally kicking myself for not having taken advantage of the £25 wall at the Recoat Gallery Christmas sale. 

This year's sale "Bonus Aisle" kicks off this Friday at Recoat from 7pm -10pm.  Featuring works from over thirty artists, including some of the county's most exciting street artists, all pieces are priced at £25, £50, £75 or £100. Bargain...! 


Just looked back at my pics from last year's sale and now also feel like a dick for not going with my instincts about an Elph piece that was still available when I arrived (late).  In contrast, this Friday, I intend to both have some make-up on and arrive on time...

Runs till 22 Dec.

The Recoat guys also have a double page spread in this month's Skinny.

2 comments:

  1. great gallery!
    i just bumped into your blog! love it!

    ciao ciao from rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE
    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao BExCLUSIVE, yip, it's a great wee gallery!

    ReplyDelete